posted Mar 4, 2012, 9:01 PM by Alkis Georgopoulos
updated Mar 4, 2012, 9:04 PM
Version 0.4.4 improves stability, allows for displaying the real user names, and remembers more user settings. Changelog:
- screenshot: exit cleanly when X isn't available.
- Handle late connectionLost events better.
- Replace the View menu with the Labels menu.
- Ability to show real names instead of usernames.
- Don't use epoptes-client.init on LTSP 5.3.
- Get the active display when executing root commands.
- Remember more user settings (labels, history).
- Don't hang on close, on Ubuntu 12.04.
- Mark epoptes as the owner of /etc/epoptes (Closes: #661083).
- Extract shell code from python scripts for maintainability.
- Don't crash when clients with a bad certificate connect (LP: #940114).
- Add Spanish and Swedish translations. Many thanks to the translators!
Note that due to an uploading problem, the about dialog might still report version 0.4.3 instead of 0.4.4.